Filterize keeps creating pictures of cakes

Go to solution Solved by DTLow,

^^ I never thought I'd write that sentence.

Hello everybody! I just signed up for filterize and it keeps adding pictures of cakes to a Filterize-EVA notebook. Does anybody know how to stop this?

Many thanks

1 hour ago, AlbertR said:

As far as I know, filterize cannot add new notes. It simply works on new or change ones. So if new notes appear, it might be a synchronisation problem (conflicts?). How are you filter actions and conditions set?

Hello!

I don't have any filter actions or conditions. It seems to be a feature of the EvA "intelligent assistent" of filterize, but I can't get it to stop. I now have 56 pictures of cakes ...

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, ehrt74 said:

It seems to be a feature of the EvA "intelligent assistent" of filterize, but I can't get it to stop

In your Evernote account settings    Revoke access to the Filterize service,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, AlbertR said:

PLS post a small screenshot to help us to understand your question.

Here's a picture taken in the Notebook view. I've reached out to filterize. Maybe they can switch off EvA or tell me how to do so ...

Screenshot 2020-12-22 at 14.02.27.png

• Level 5*

That's the best bug report I've seen in a while!  🤣

Like someone said above - I don't think Filterize can create notes on its own,  and I thought Eva made suggestions for rules that you could adopt rather than independently adopting one.  Also: she never sends me cakes...🤨

Best advice I'd say will be from the Filterize team - if their help pages don't respond quickly because of the holidays,  try the Facebook group.

And please let us know how this plays out - I'm intrigued now...

• Like 1

Well, I woke up this morning to find that Filterize had stopped creating pictures of cakes. Maybe it's on a diet 😕 Or maybe my message to support had an effect or maybe some other reason entirely. If support gets back to me, i'll let you know.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Glad it fixed itself anyway!

mm, unfortunately it seems to have fixed itself too well. Now the couple of integrations I wrote are no longer working ... Hopefully customer support will get back to me soon :) As they say in Germany: Fortsetzung folgt.

• Level 5*
  • Solution
1 minute ago, ehrt74 said:

mm, unfortunately it seems to have fixed itself too well. Now the couple of integrations I wrote are no longer working ... Hopefully customer support will get back to me soon :) As they say in Germany: Fortsetzung folgt.

Have you reviewed the Filterize Activity Log to see what actions are being processed?

50 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Have you reviewed the Filterize Activity Log to see what actions are being processed?

Good tip and you're right. Some of my actions aren't being processed. Maybe that's a limit of the free plan 😕 I'll have a look at the pricing policy.

---

Yep, it looks like the free plan is only allowed 3 filters or tables of contents 😕 I've deleted 2 of my tocs, maybe the filter will start up now :) 

• 5 weeks later...

I activated EVA (beta) yesterday, and had exactly the same problem with multiple pictures of cakes. (Some of the cakes look quite delicious!). I deleted the "Filterize EvA" Notebook in Evernote and Filterize has recreated it and resent multiple pictures of the cakes. 2 copies of each cake wishing minutes of delete. I wish all my Filterize actions were so quick!