My Account is just gone no content anywhere. Looks like it automatically created a new account for me

I noticed in October all my content was gone. But was able to recover it by logging out of my account and re-syncing all my devices. Seemed to be ok then. I just tried to log in today and all my content is gone. I had Evernote Plus thru Apple and Evernote was still taking the money apparently unbeknownst to me they'd launched this atrocious Web App. So now five years of intermittent work is just gone. I downloaded the Legacy piece but bust keeps saying my password is expired or that my email doesn't exist. I need someone to assist me. 

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, Cadly said:

I noticed in October all my content was gone. But was able to recover it by logging out of my account and re-syncing all my devices. Seemed to be ok then. I just tried to log in today and all my content is gone. I had Evernote Plus thru Apple and Evernote was still taking the money apparently unbeknownst to me they'd launched this atrocious Web App. So now five years of intermittent work is just gone. I downloaded the Legacy piece but bust keeps saying my password is expired or that my email doesn't exist. I need someone to assist me. 

Hi.  The most common cause of 'lost' data is inadvertently logging into a new account instead of the existing one.  The second most common issue is that the app takes a little time to integrate a new database when first updated,  so shows blank screens for some minutes after.  Please try to sign in again via Evernote.com and use the 'lost password' option with your email address if necessary.