Bug in Version 10.5.6 - Reminder Info not showing for "Cards" view

With "Cards" view selected for Note List and "Show reminders" selected for Note Preview (see attached), the reminder information for notes is not shown for each note as it is when the "Snippets" view is selected. Please fix accordingly.  Thank You.

V.10.5.6 Reminder Bug.png

Addition information on the "Reminders Info" Bug I posted earlier.  After further testing, it appears the images in each of the notes are actually covering up the Reminders Information as proven by the Test Note containing no image. 

10.5.6 Add On.png

I can confirm this behaviour. I also get a version where the reminder info is partially obscured:

image.png.daa62b1895b2baf63c69c0143396f985.png

Switching to dark mode reveals that it's a blown up twitter icon!

image.png.d06ec49b2726fc9c16991fd4aeb07d5d.png

So I suspect that EN is putting the image over the reminder info but respecting the alpha mask in the png file.

• 2 months later...

Evernote for Windows is now at Version 10.9.10 and this issue with the "Cards" view has not been addressed. If I knew this was on Evernote's list of bugs to squash, and I know there are many, I would be a happy premium customer, but I don't.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, fchandler said:

If I knew this was on Evernote's list of bugs to squash, and I know there are many, I would be a happy premium customer, but I don't.

I guess the development effort is broadly divided into solving bugs, restoring old features to the new app and genuinely new stuff (e.g. Home and Tasks). For my mind there is not enough effort being put into the first compared with the third. More worryingly we have now got to a stage where each new version seems to create as many new bugs as it solves - I exagerate but you get the point.