Title of note now scrolls in Ver 10

This is a smaller gripe than my post about moving notes, but it is one more feature change that was not well thought out in Ver 10. When I sort through the notes accumulated in my Inbox, those from Scannable on my phone show up as "Scannable Document" in the title. Easy peasy, I just double click and type in the correct title. However, with receipts my title includes a date code and I often have to scroll to the bottom of the receipt to see the date. In Ver 6* the title remained static in the window so that when I reached the bottom of the document I could just double click the title and type in the new title. In Ver 10, the title of the note now scrolls with the note. So, when I scroll to the bottom of the document, the title disappears above and I have to note the date, scroll back up to the top of the note, then double click the title and type in the new one. Not quite as big a time waster as the moving notes issue, but once again EN is adding steps rather that subtracting them, making LESS efficient rather than MORE.