Windows 10. I click on "Check for Updates" and pop up screen is blank.

Go to solution Solved by dawdillon,

• Evernote Expert

THis is a bug I've seen from time to time. You'll probably have to wait for the next release.

As with your other issues, uninstall/reinstall may resolve this or revert to the legacy version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Solution

The workaround for this is quit Evernote using the menu (File-Quit). Then kill off any remaining Evernote processes. When you restart Evernote, you should see your note content as well as content in the About, and Check updates and other popups. Annoying, but it's consistent.

• Thanks 2
4 hours ago, dawdillon said:

The workaround for this is quit Evernote using the menu (File-Quit). Then kill off any remaining Evernote processes. When you restart Evernote, you should see your note content as well as content in the About, and Check updates and other popups. Annoying, but it's consistent.

Wow. It worked. Thx. Cheers.

• 2 months later...
On 1/8/2021 at 11:30 AM, dawdillon said:

Thanks this worked. Actually I saw the evernote update window blank. I knew there was an update. but I just could not see it. So I opened the main app and when to updates and its blank. Just did file quit and it back and now I am updating evernote.