Lost My Work

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to the premium version as I had a a problem syncing notes with my phone via the web.

So after installing the app on my laptop, I spent a whole day consolidating my manuscript. Then I was so glad everything was in one place and kept adding to it through the day after being inspired and finding new things to add on the fly.

I was so very pleased until I realized on Sunday (the very next evening) that I was adding to a previous version and all my consolidated work that i had put together seems to have been lost. Worst part is that the only complete version was the one i put on evernote.

All I want is to get the initial version consolidated via my laptop. I have logged a query last night and received a generic response. Loosing work is such a personal and gut renching thing becuase it will probably never be as good as the first time.

I really need my data back.

Please please can someone help me, I am on deadline and seriously cannot afford to be losing such progress. 

Please could someone urgently assist/advise me?

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so your best source for possible backups of your work will the the Support crew.  However; with a recent and fairly controversial update and the upcoming annual holiday period,  they are already very busy,  and that is unlikely to be a quick process.

Have you tried Note History to see whether any of your changes have been saved in that record?  These links may help...

Use note history to view older versions of a note

What to do if content is missing from a note

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1