I miss "pinning" notes I use regularly to the top

In the new version, 10.4.4 build 2096 public, I can't find a way to have  my most important notes (3 or 4 of them) remain on a top bar so I can easily click on them without using search. 

Have you removed this feature? If so, PLEASE bring it back. I've been using Evernote for over ten years, and losing this one feature could drive me away.

Thank you,

Skye

1 hour ago, amritaskye said:

Have you removed this feature? If so, PLEASE bring it back. I've been using Evernote for over ten years, and losing this one feature could drive me away.

Shorcuts still exist but there is no longer the option to have them along the top. They are now only found at the top of the sidebar. I agree that this is nowhere near as covenient as the old system. The keyboard shortcut ctrl + number will take you straight to the appropriate shorcut; ctrl+4 to the 4th in the list and so on so that might help.

8 hours ago, amritaskye said:

How do I create a shortcut? 

Well you should still have your existing ones. The easiest way to create a new one is drag a note, tag, notebook or saved search into the shortcuts area at the top of the sidebar. As you can see from the screen shot you can drag it into any position you want which is handy for the ctrl+number shorcuts..

image.png.cfc74652194b3800a544ba0c8c9f48f1.png