[Fixed in Version 10.5] Images in my Notes do not load

Go to solution Solved by Shane D.,

Before the update I was able to view all my notes / pictures now that the update has come I cannot see any pictures on my galaxy note 10+ everytime I tap on the image below that message comes up. I have full use like normal of the web version I need to be able to access these notes and photos in the field for all the projects we work on. Has anyone had this issue? I use this app almost everyday and it is very frustrating any help would be greatly appreciated

thumbnail_Screenshot_20201211-141537_Evernote.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In order to get photos in notes into my devices in having to take screenshots because none of the download options actually work. This is on both Android Galaxy s8+ and Galaxy s10. It's not in my download folder in my gallery, not found anywhere in my files. They are nowhere. Can I control where they

• Shane D. changed the title to Images in my Notes do not load

I have the same issue, since installing the latest evernote n a new samsung S7+ android tablet
Some notes are fine, others have the broken image icon.
My PC Evernote versions of the notes are all fine, as are older versions of evernote on my android phone.
Hope that is useful to help get it fixed.

Same issue - I was prepared to live with the horrible (appearance-wise) widget. However, finding that images wouldn't display was a bit to much for me. I've reverted to the legacy Android version using the APK and turned off updates.

So, for now I'm sticking with legacy PC and Android versions for doing any work. I occasionally try v10 when a new release comes out - but it seems that every new release adds a bit of functionality, but introduces different bugs. Even in the latest release, merging notes still causes image loss.

• Level 5

Not updating initially is what many wished after a first encounter with v10. It was worse on iOS, because it released with v10.0, and for nearly all iOS devices at the same time. This was the moment EN cut down support options, because the simply got swamped.

Once you have started with v10, IMHO it is the best way to follow updates rapidly. Up to now each v10-release solved some of the issues of this bag of surprises, and brought back some relevant functions. 10.4 is not completely back to normal, but works sufficiently well to do most of what I want / need to do with my mobile client.

I have the same issue. I hate this new version, they are trying to make it worse? I have Evernote for more than 8 years but it is becomming impossivle to stay with it!

My problem is that when saving an image using the document camera/'Scan a document', it saves it within the note, but does not properly render it as a thumbnail within the notebook view.  The text contained within the scanned document/image is also unsearchable.  

• Level 5

Which picture will be thumbnail is an issue in itself.

Text OCR happens on the server. It sometimes takes several hours until it has happened and the search index has updated.

If after a few days the picture was not yet indexed, I would open a support ticket.

Is this problem being investigated by Evernote or do I have to live with it.

Images are just displayed as a thumbnail but wont open.

Using a Samsung Galaxy tablet and also S9 galaxy phone.

Aynı sorun bende de var . Görüntü işlenemedi hatası alıyorum. Ünlem işareti var. Günlerdir eklere ulaşamıyorum. Mağdur oldum. Koskoca evernote buna bir çözüm üretemiyor. Düşündürücü.

• Shane D. changed the title to [Fixed in Version 10.5] Images in my Notes do not load