What specifically are the new 6 fonts?

I'm on iOS & macOS version 10, I'd like to know what the specific fonts for Sans Serif, Serif, Slab Serif, Monospace, Script, and Handwritten are.

I think Script is 'Dancing Script', and Handwritten is 'Kalam'. Is this right, and what are the others?
  • Level 5*

Hi.  No clue,  but they're presumably either owned by or licenced to Evernote so they can be installed with the apps and normalise the appearance of notes on every system.  I seem to remember there's an app to identify font types if you need to confirm the name(s).

• Level 5

There is a free app, called WhatTheFont. It can be used to scan a font (any font, can be a document, a billboard, a magazine etc.), and will offer a best pick plus a selection of similar fonts.

Have not tried it on the new EN fonts. For me a SanSerif used for a note is a SansSerif, and that is it.

If I need more control, I use Pages or Affinity Publisher for a document.

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
11 hours ago, Becky Amy said:

I'm on iOS & macOS version 10, I'd like to know what the specific fonts for Sans Serif, Serif, Slab Serif, Monospace, Script, and Handwritten are.

Here's a comparison on my Mac 
V10                 Legacy
Sans Serif       Helvetia Neue
Serif                 Source Serif Pro
Slab Serif        Zilia Slab
 Monospace   Source Code Pro
Script               Dancing Script
Handwriting    Kalam

Note: Sans Serif is simply the device default font
           There's no font assignment to the text

• Like 1
15 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Нет, все клиенты v10 с самого начала используют одни и те же 6 шрифтов.

This is very sad! I love the right to choose! The innovation is very pleasant! Especially headings and font pairs. But I want to use fonts that are visually pleasing to me. Hopefully in the future I will see the right to choose and alternative fonts!

• 2 months later...
  • Level 5

With WhatTheFont I got these similar looking fonts. I think none of them was an exact match, except Courier for monospaced:

Sans Serif
Sequel
RF Dewi
Neue Helvetica

Serif & Egyptienne
HG Mincho
Nimbus Roman
Dutch 801

Monospaced
Courier

Script
Unger Chancery