(Archived) Suggestion: define your own buttons

mullemj01

I use Evernote for some weeks now, and I love it. Perhaps my suggestion can make it even better....

When opening Evernote for Android, I would like to see some other buttons. For example, a button to open my notes to edit. I don't need the button for sound or upload very often, so perhaps it's possible to set your own buttons to the ones you need most.

Also it would be nice to have a note opened directly in edit mode, perhaps through a "long-press" on the title.

Another suggestion: is it possible to have more than 1 snapshot attached to a note. Now I can only take 1 picture; when I take more, the last one is the snapshot.

Greetings,

Joop

If you are in the note list screen, you can "long-press" the note. It will prompt up a list of choice: View, View on map, Go to source (if you have web link), Edit, Email, Tag, Delete, Note info.

For photo note, you can add several snapshots or any other attachments in a single note (but watch out for your Evernote's quota limit). i.e. make a snapshot note, then, you can click on attachment, snapshot or voice icons located at the upper right hand corner.

All will be in the next beta and will be auto-upgrade from your phone very soon.

I use Evernote for some weeks now, and I love it. Perhaps my suggestion can make it even better....

When opening Evernote for Android, I would like to see some other buttons. For example, a button to open my notes to edit. I don't need the button for sound or upload very often, so perhaps it's possible to set your own buttons to the ones you need most.

Also it would be nice to have a note opened directly in edit mode, perhaps through a "long-press" on the title.

Another suggestion: is it possible to have more than 1 snapshot attached to a note. Now I can only take 1 picture; when I take more, the last one is the snapshot.

Greetings,

Joop

I think the Android 2.0 beta will address many of your needs. We support long press on the note list, attaching multiple photos and more ways to navigate to your notes.

Archived