Website name instead of the URL

vladcampos

Idea

I love the new place for the URL on the note, but I think it can get even better. Please let us optionally set a name/title to be shown instead of the address. I suggest adding a new text box on the note information screen with the following behavior: If a name is written, it will show on the note. If it is left blank the URL will show like it works today. 

1. New box for text.png

2. Text on the note.png

• Like 1

2 replies to this idea

@vladcampos what version of Evernote are you using that displays the URL like that?  I don't often use the URL field (largely because it doesn't do much good hidden in the note info), but it appears to be showing on the top of your note on the screenshot.  But also your menu bar is different than what I see in 10.4.4 for Mac, as I have the blue + on the right side.  

Em 10/12/2020 at 18:12, aukirk disse:

@vladcampos what version of Evernote are you using that displays the URL like that?  I don't often use the URL field (largely because it doesn't do much good hidden in the note info), but it appears to be showing on the top of your note on the screenshot.  But also your menu bar is different than what I see in 10.4.4 for Mac, as I have the blue + on the right side.  

Web 10.5