EN Web Client on Chrome cannot read/display Notes created by new 10.5.1 editor

Using Chrome on Windows 10 I can log in to Evernote Web 10.5.1 and I can navigate the screen, moving from Notebook to Notebook and Note to Note, EXCEPT new Notes created by the new editor.

During the first week of December 2020, I created 3 Notes that are simply text notes with simple bulleting formatting and nothing more. I created these Notes while using EN Web Client in Firefox on Windows 10 on the same computer. Using Firefox, I can still navigate and use EN without issue, including the Notes I created in early December. Notes created using the Evernote Web Clipper extension in Chrome OR Firefox are accessible from both the Chrome and FF flavor of the Web Client. However, the Chrome version can access old Notes containing only text that were created years ago, but when selecting a new Note, the right pane goes blank with a circling arrow indicating it's trying to do something, but eventually ends with a Chrome error message "Page Unresponsive. Wait or Exit Page". After waiting several minutes, there is no change and the arrow continues circling. 

I have subsequently
- cleared my ENTIRE Chrome cache & history 😢
- rebooted my computer
- applied the December monthly cumulative Microsoft Windows update
- rebooted for a 2nd time

and none of this makes a difference in my Chrome experience. 

I suspect this is a Chrome issue, but because it is selectively only notes created by the new editor, there may be some Evernote glitches too. HOW TO RESOLVE?