Dark Mode Top Bar Showing as White

Now that we have Dark Mode for Windows, does anyone know how to make the bar at the very top of the application also show as dark instead of white? Not a big deal, just a bit OCD! Everything dark except the bar with the min, max, X  at the very top!

image.thumb.png.d352ded033c84e9edd7cd006c8bd7eaf.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 7:50 PM, tedelliott19 said:

Now that we have Dark Mode for Windows, does anyone know how to make the bar at the very top of the application also show as dark instead of white? Not a big deal, just a bit OCD! Everything dark except the bar with the min, max, X  at the very top!

Just press F11 for a full dark theme all over your screen 🙂

I'm very happy with the dark mode, this is a big improvement over the old fashioned V6 GUI, thank you Evernote team !

On 12/8/2020 at 1:50 PM, tedelliott19 said:

You can modify your windows settings to make it black when selected.

https://www.onmsft.com/how-to/how-to-get-dark-theme-title-bars-in-windows-10-without-changing-your-accent-colour

image.png.bd0b8b54420bcc8fde5c79b640e7a304.png

When the window is not selected, this is what I have still ↓

image.png.eaa9be419f06b719cd0495898030bb9e.png

There might be a way to change that too (when unselected) but I did not go into that trouble. Check that article, it might show you that too.

Hope this helps.