As I am editing notes, I keep getting these warnings and duplicate notes. Not sure why it is creating conflicting notes.

Is this a third party integration issue? Anybody having similar problems?

image.png.fb453ddef250d4b8c7f0bceae214833e.png

This issue has been reported by many people before. It has gone through several updates, but it still hasn't improved.
I was frustrated and disappointed by the result of Evernote.
These days I doubt their competence.

Not just Windows, similar issue with iOS. Was making edits on iPad v10.2 and found about 10 versions of the "same" note (slight evolutions saved at <2min intervals) in Evernote the next day.

Multiple devices were potentially signed-in at the same time Mac (10.4.4), iPhone and iPad (where the edits were being made). The note was just text - I didn't alter any formatting, just adding and correcting text. Now I have to delete the copies which differ by just a few words in each case.

I create a note on my iPhone and then I go to my iPad and it’s says there’s a duplicate note and something about it being in conflict. I use Evernote 12 hours a day and this is disturbing. I hear a lot of people telling same story and no answers from Evernote? Help?

• 4 weeks later...

I happened to me again while editing a note. I was typing the word 'base', the 'b' was left in the original note and 'se' appeared at the top of the new note, and the 'a' was apparently lost. A similar things happened yesterday but I ignored it, thinking it was a fluke. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...