What happened to the reminder checkboxes

AlecD

Idea

What happened to the reminder blocks? Reminder notes could be checked off in single click as complete and would disappear. It was very effective, very clean. Creating new reminders was as easy as entering text into the box and hitting enter.

Using Evernote as a way to organize my day with a set of todo list reminders is like 85% of why I use this software.

Is that coming back? Is that somewhere and I'm not seeing it? This omission is pretty bad.

The loss of outlook clipper also is painful.

• Like 1

4 replies to this idea

I have the same question.  Where are the reminder checkboxes?  That was the most used function for me?   I used to see all my reminders listed at the top of the page for the entire stack of notebooks organized by the notebook name.  Can't find that on the new version 10.4.4.   See attached screen shot.

Reminders for noteblook stack.PNG

• Like 1

I just returned to Evernote after a long absence because of the reminders function attached to notes, only to learn it's not what it once was.

Losing the checkboxes and the ability to sort my pins via Reminders on ios... I can't believe I just paid for a year's subscription and didn't realize these essential features are gone.

Please tell me this is coming back. Soon.

• Level 5
On 12/8/2020 at 12:39 AM, Jack Lynch said:

Hi @AlecD your use case is very much on our radar. Hang in with us on this.

We are well past 3 long months of waiting. How could something this important slip through the cracks?