Bullet-point structure disappears!

I have been using Evernote for almost a decade, and have been utilizing the bullet-point structure to structure my thoughts since the beginning. Today, I tried revisiting some old notes, and the bullet point structure is entirely missing, despite the fact that the notes haven't been edited for years!

This is a literal crisis for me. I've organized thoughts on Evernote and regularly revisited them for years, and now my old notes are absolute drivel without their bullet point structures. Can they be recovered? They haven't been recently edited!

To give an example of the problem...

An old note that has not been edited since September 7, 2014 currently looks like this:

• Emma Goldman: "Red Emma Speaks"Introduction (P.20-40)"Young Emma's sensibilities were steadily assaulted by the spectacle of wives and children being beaten, peasants whipped, pregnant girls ostracized, Jews outcast, and even the poorest peasant shaken down by an endless stream of corrupt petty officials." (20)"When Goldman learned of the political trial and conviction of eight Chicago anarchists - whose ideals were similar to those of the Russian populists she revered - it seemed to her that "free" America was not only as exploitative as czarist Russia but as repressive too." (22)After the Haymarket affair, "she was no longer content to sympathize with the revolution; she determined to become a revolutionary." (22)

It used to look like this:

• Emma Goldman: "Red Emma Speaks"
    • Introduction (P.20-40)
      • "Young Emma's sensibilities were steadily assaulted by the spectacle of wives and children being beaten, peasants whipped, pregnant girls ostracized, Jews outcast, and even the poorest peasant shaken down by an endless stream of corrupt petty officials." (20)
      • "When Goldman learned of the political trial and conviction of eight Chicago anarchists - whose ideals were similar to those of the Russian populists she revered - it seemed to her that "free" America was not only as exploitative as czarist Russia but as repressive too." (22)
      • After the Haymarket affair, "she was no longer content to sympathize with the revolution; she determined to become a revolutionary." (22)

Once again, the NOTE HAS NOT BEEN EDITED IN 6 YEARS. I have hundreds of notes like this, which I planned to use to reference for the remainder of my academic career. Not being able to recover this old structure would render these old notes absolutely useless and be a HUGE LOSS of years of hard work.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...