Created date searches work on web but not on Mac Desktop 7.14

The following search string works on the web:

created:20151206 -created:20151207

With that search, I see the only document that was created on Dec 6, 2015.

However, that search does not return anything on the Evernote desktop. In fact, the "created:yyyymmdd -created:yyyymmdd" does not work AT ALL in the desktop. What's going on? Is something clogged? Do I need to reset something?

• Level 5*

So someone had a query about desktop 7.14 but posted it incorrectly in a v10 forum,  want to give us a clue which version you're talking about?  This is a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so please don't bump posts.  Replies - or not - happen when someone with the necessary experience can contribute. 

• Level 5*
On 12/6/2020 at 9:05 AM, brownstudy said:

However, that search does not return anything on the Evernote desktop. In fact, the "created:yyyymmdd -created:yyyymmdd" does not work AT ALL in the desktop.

The "created:20151206 -created:20151207" is working well for me, both in the Legacy product and Version 10 product

I moved the discussion to the pre-Version 10 forum

• Like 1

Thanks to gazumped and DTLow for correcting my errors when posting to this forum. I'll know where to post next time.

I am using 7.14. This search does not work in my Legacy 7.14 desktop install.

My install is through the Mac App Store; I just stopped it from updating to v10.4.4 as I also use Evernote for Windows on my work laptop which is still on the legacy version.

• Like 1