Evernote Web Clipper

Bingo06

Idea

Dear Evernote Administrator

Please can you tell the status of the Web Clipper. It doesn't work as ist should. According to my experience Web Clipper worked amlost perfectly in the past but not today any more.
Very often I wish to clip a whole article from a website rather than to save the bookmark.
And I don't want to check everytime in Evernore if the article was scanned or not. Isn't this a reasonable request?
Her I've two different examples:

1. I've clipped an article with some pictures however, when I read the clipped article in Evernote there no pictures are shown (see the attached 2 print screent: one is a print screnn of the website the other one without pictures from evernote

2. In another case Evernote does only show the titel but the the rest is blank. In order that you can comprehend the probem by yourself pleas find herewith the link to the website that I used (https://www.blick.ch/ausland/auf-einem-gebiet-groesser-als-indien-china-startet-gigantisches-programm-fuer-kuenstliches-wetter-id16229339.html).
I also have attached two print screens of this example: one print screen show the website article, the other one what I got in evernote.

I'm using Mac OS 10.13.6, Evernote 10.5.1 and the latest verson if the Web Clipper

Thank you in advance for the answer

Best regards

Website Print Screen_2020-12-06 um 11.55.30.png

Evernote Print Screen_2020-12-06 um 11.57.01.png

Article Print Screen_2020-12-06 um 12.13.49.png

Evernote Print Screen_2020-12-06 um 12.10.33.png

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet