(Archived) How Does the Source:Desktop Application Work?

I'm trying to figure out the attribute (windows desktop) Source > Desktop Application. The filter is source:app.*. But I've got nothing in it. Is it supposed to be notes that I've created on the desktop app, vice those I might create on a mobile device?

Tks.

The intent was to show you notes that had been created from another desktop app on your computer ... e.g. source:app.ms.word would find all of the notes that had been pulled in from MS Word.

Please do check it up with Office XP (2002) documents as in only one ocasion, the link was recorded, and then, no more.

I am worried also by links from the web correctly clipped from the web version (where the link will appear) but after syncronizing with the destop version, there is no information at all (NOTHING) remaining on the desktop version. (but still present on the Mozilla version)

What is the use of clipping if the link is not there???

What works on the desktop is to open the browser, select a clip then drag n drop it on the destop title pane. The link will be at the bottom of the WINDOW!!! and in blue, at the end of the clipping it will just say Go to source web page>>

So now I have to figure how to clip based on the version I am using to be sure the link will be included.....geee

What a Beta ....beta!

I don't know what your schedule is, guys, but please begin with making the system work (even very basically) but work at last on every platform and consistently.... (the tags are to be revisited also)... If you plan already to put PDF, and flash, and whatever but we are unable to use it other than recollecting it then look stupidly at the computer....it might be worth to take a deep breath and start from the beginning. (the basic)

I like Betatesting, i cannot say I don't, but i'm getting tired because too many Oupses and Glitches that lead only to unusability and distrust....thus frustration....

Make them all work once and for all consequently and then try to add the flowers and the lights...you sure have work to do!

I am worried also by links from the web correctly clipped from the web version (where the link will appear) but after syncronizing with the destop version, there is no information at all (NOTHING) remaining on the desktop version. (but still present on the Mozilla version)

What is the use of clipping if the link is not there???

This is scary! I didn't even realize that I was losing links to stuff clipped online line. Well, not losing, I guess, since I can still see them if I use the web version. But still, pretty useless. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Archived