The operation you have attempted cannot be completed.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Well,  the clue is in the message - your 5MB of content is 30K over whatever limit is being applied.  Since you didn't say what version you're using,  it's difficult to know whether that's a temporary limit due to v10 launch or one of these - Evernote system limits - but it's unlikely to change anytime soon.  Do you have a way to slim that note down?

• Level 5*

You show here as being on a 'Plus' account which has a 50MB note size limit;  but there are other limits,  like monthly uploads - which frequently catch out Basic accounts: with a 60MB per month ceiling.  Still,  limits are limits and for whatever reason the system has hit you with one.  If you are a subscriber you could try raising it with Support - but they won't be able to get back to you anytime soon...

I'm supposed to have a 50MB limit for my account.  Not sure what other limits there are.  This is only day two of the month!

How do I contact support to look into this.  Why won't they get back soon?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, spinweb said:

How do I contact support to look into this.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

1 hour ago, spinweb said:

Why won't they get back soon?

v10 release generated thousands of other queries / pandemic / recent holidays / upcoming holidays...

Have you checked your current usage via the web client at Evernote.com?  The server has the final word on what limits are exhausted - and may disagree about where you are in the month...