Can't click around to edit easily inside a note

When I have a note longer than my phone screen and my keyboard is open to add text at the bottom of the note, if I scroll up and try to click higher in the note to add text higher in the note, as soon as I tap the screen instead of allowing me to enter text where I tapped it scrolls me back down to the bottom of the note again.

In order to edit text higher up I have to gradually click my way up the screen or else it will keep resetting to the bottom. How do I stop it from doing this? It is maddening. I just want to be able to edit where I click in my note the way you can in the apple notes app (what I am used to using for notetaking on my phone).

So sorry if this is a dumb question--I am a new user to Evernote on iOS, but please help because this issue is making the app unusable for me!

Hi vcvelazquez - not a dumb question at all! I am having the same issue on my iPhone and iPad - when trying to add text and the Note immediately scrolls to the bottom. I do same workaround as you - In order to edit text higher up I have to gradually click my way up the screen or else it will keep resetting to the bottom. It is a very annoying and frustrating issue for sure, since many of my Notes are longer than the display screen.

• Like 1