Evernote Android 8.13.3 - 'Check for updates' greyed out'

Hello. In the Play Store I have tried unchecking 'Enable auto updates' and it didn't make a difference. 'Check for updates' is still greyed out in the Android app.

Is this a common bug? Should I just uninstall and reinstall? Screenshot attached. Thanks in advance for your help. 🙂

Screenshot_20201201-113403.jpg

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Leah_73 said:

I've never seen the EN Android manual update field greyed out, kinda strange, eh?

Don't think so - if there's no update available at present it's always been greyed out for me.  I just (usually) have it on auto update.  Given the fuss at the moment about the new versions on other devices I changed that to "I don't even want to know" (or something similar) until other some users have jumped in to try it...

Hang on in there for a few days - I'm sure it will come around soon.

• Like 1

Evernote performance has been poor and I was hoping this update will be the touted improvement. I also have Android 10 and I am more than disappointed that my option to update is delayed. Is there any support for premium users? I certainly haven't seen it. 

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, blj said:

I am more than disappointed that my option to update is delayed.

Evernote have millions of users - don't know how many will be Android v10,  but there are still lots.  Google will be releasing the app updates in waves so that users get a reasonable download experience.  Your time will come.

3 minutes ago, blj said:

Is there any support for premium users? I certainly haven't seen it.

Have you submitted a support ticket?  Again - Evernote have millions of users,  a significant proportion of whom have had issues with this update.  Evernote are forwarning of a 10-12 day delay in responding to support tickets,  though you'll get a number - and therefore a place in the queue - immediately you contact the link.  Meantime other users in the Forums like me are usually able to give some suggestions toward resolving any difficulties you may be having.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

• Like 1