Two device limit not properly recognizing my devices and logging me out

I have a Basic account have been unable to log into my Evernote account on the desktop app. I currently only want to be logged into my Macbook (1) and my iPhone (2). I am only able to log in through the browser right now. When I check my devices, it says I only have my Mac and my iPhone synced...but it still isn't working.

I have tried deleting the one desktop under my devices but I am still dealing with the same issue. It is also logging me out because I have maxed out my unsyncs this month even though I haven't been able to log on this entire time. I have been trying to search the forums but come up with nothing - please help!!

• Level 5*

Hi.  For log in issues you really need official Evernote support - which is running at 12 days behind for subscribers,  and <unknown> for Basic users.  Immediate access to your notes probably means subscribing (if you can) with monthly payments and then -maybe- downgrade again after a month or two;  meantime raising your issue as a subscriber so you have some hope of a quick resolution.  Only other option is to start another Basic account (with a different email address) so at least you have access to some note-taking facility.