Evernote is not saving hand-drawn sketches on iPad Pro 2017

My Evernote doesn't safe handdrawn sketches I make with the app on my iPad Pro 2017. I can create them, but as soon as I hit "save" it says it saves but it doesn't stop loading, and I can't use the app anymore. I deinstalled and reinstalled it, which seems to work for one sketch, but then I had the same problem again :/

What can I do? can anyone help me? I really need this function 

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...
  • Level 5

In November 2020 we had version 10.1. Now we have 10.20.

19 releases later - and nobody posted anything in this thread. What does it tell ? 

You may have a problem, but it is unlikely it is the „exact same issue“ that led to the initial post here nearly 1 year ago. To drop this here will lead nowhere.

Please state first the version of iOS and of EN iOS you are running, and on which device (as well an iPad Pro 2017 ? - and if, which size ?).

Then please describe what you do, and what problem you encounter.

You can then try these steps, each one is independent, and the next builds on the former:

1. Log out of the app, log back in
  2. log out, shut down the iPad (completely), restart it (Apple logo must show), restart the app, log in
  3. log out, uninstall the app, dump all data when asked, shut iPad down, back up, reinstall the app from the AppStore, log in

If the problem persists, issue a support ticket. The option on the iPad app is in the app settings, tab support.