How do I copy/download images from notes in Evernote Web Client

How do I copy images out of or download images from a Note in the Evernote Web Client?

I swear I used to be able to do this. I no longer bring my personal computer when I'm working overseas and can't (and don't want to anyway) install Evernote on my work computer. 

I use the Evernote app on my phone to take photos of receipts, boarding passes, etc. that I have to submit to get my reimbursement for travel expenses. I also use it as a kind of scanner of sorts for documents that I have to send to HR, etc., now that I don't have regular access to office and office equipment. 

But I can't figure out how to get the dang images out of the note in the Evernote Web Client. I try right-click and selecting save as but that just downloads as an html or mhtml file. 

So instead I have to take the picture with the iPhone camera app and e-mail to myself or download from iCloud. 

Am I missing something? It would be crazy if this isn't possible. 

• Level 5

No idea on the web client.

On the iPhone it is possible to download an image or a file: Open the note, hit "edit", and now tap on the file or image.

At the bottom of the screen, above the soft keyboard there are 3 symbols now: a in a circle, arrow down with a line, and 3 dots. You can use the down arrow, or the menu behind the 3 dots to download content.

Send directly from EN by e-mail is not available in v10 for now - EN says they are working to restore this function.