After the update, a lot of notes have public links that I did not include!

After updating to the 10th version, a green icon appeared on many notes that the note has a public link — "Anyone who has a link can view the contents of the note".

And I did not include these links, not give general access to the notes. And so many notes have become publicly available. Including very confidential information!
WTF??

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote doesn't randomly share notes,  and I've not seen this issue reported before - can you give us a screen shot of the 'sharing' icon?  Does it include the warning you mention?

If these notes are shared,  it should be fairly easy to unshare them,  unless there are a large number involved here...

• Like 1

I've seen this issue reported a handful of times, and it's normally related to a third party integration you have connected to Evernote.  

I recommend you visit https://www.evernote.com/AuthorizedServices.action to check our integrations to narrow down the cause. If you still need some help after that please provide me the following:

1. The URL of one of the notes that has a public note link but shouldn't. It doesn't need to be the public link. You can just open the note in Evernote Web and copy the URL from your browser. 
2. The date of creation of the note

With this I can look into it a little further. 

Thanks! 

• Like 1