Tags hierarchy: OR not AND

If you choose a superior tag from the tag list, we would expect Evernote to find notes with the superior tag and those tags below it.
On the hierarchy tree, there are branches with tags found on only that branch and no other. Branches which have only have the parent tag in common. 
Evernote Legacy shows this as "matched anything of the following, tagged with" and then list of tags from the tree. This is an OR function.
Evernote 10 (browser) takes the superior tag makes a long list of tags and then ANDs them altogether. Predictably, there is nothing found.
Does anybody a plausible idea why Evernote 10 is like this, and when is it going to be fixed?

• Like 4
On 11/26/2020 at 1:31 AM, Tamagotchi said:

Does anybody a plausible idea why Evernote 10 is like this, and when is it going to be fixed?

In the latest web version 10.5.1 it now selects just the tag clicked. I prefer this to parent OR child1 OR child2 etc but I appreciate that some people might disagree. In the legacy desktop version you can choose between the two options (in options) and that would still be my preference. At least we have got rid of the completely nonsensical parent AND child1 AND child2 etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1