Where, in the latest version, are the program settings?? I can't find it in Preferences -> I've only: Save data on logout.

The latest version have activate a key shortcut Alt+S that turn on the Snip & Sketch app.

In Poland, ALT + S is responsible only for the letter "ś"

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I was also searching for this. Whenever I login to Windows, Evernote has launched displaying an empty window. Obviously this comes from the setting 'Launch Evernote at Windows login', which I had turned off. Now I understand that the settings are not yet implemented in the new version and that they obviously uses default values, which in this case sadly is 'on'. 

Having Evernote launched at startup is unbearable to me (specially since it doesn't manage to sync, displaying an empty window). So could anyone please decribe in detail how to re-install the older version?

Or, is there a way to  fix this already in Windows (or Evernote's) system files on the computer? Mayby there's a registration key which can be manipulated, or something?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, uaknight said:

So could anyone please decribe in detail how to re-install the older version?

Hi.  Simplest way is to uninstall Evernote using the standard Windows 'uninstall' process, then download the older version from here http://cdn1.evernote.com/win6/public/Evernote_6.25.1.9091.exe and double-click the downloaded file.

Once installed and logged in,  go to Tools > Options and ensure that 'automatically check for updates' is unticked as well as 'launch at Windows login'