Quicknote functionality

Quicknote: Mac users had an icon in the top menu bar that allowed to convert texts to "unformatted texts", take quick notes, and capture screen sections conveniently. This is now quite useless as no images can be clipped, nor added. Options or settings are unavailable. The "more actions" window is only offering "logging out".

• 1 month later...

Same problem here on Big Sur.  After posting this in the forums and looking closer at my screenshot I believe the options are still there, but either evernote or Big Sur are cropping the Quick Note menu bar widget at the bottom with no way to scroll down, thus cropping out access to those options.

image.png.f1d88a4a71158c7dca8986860dd4f6c5.png

• 3 months later...

Slightly different issue, but want to see if others have this quick note problem.  Clicking on the quick note menu bar icon now moves me back to the main desktop (didn't do this in the old version), i.e. it can't float over full screen apps.

So for example, I'm reading an interesting article in a safari fullscreen and think "let me take some notes in quick note", so I click on the quick note button and evernote unhelpfully moves me away from the content I was wanting to take notes on. 😔 (fetches pen and paper)