Copy app link (internal) doesn't open actual note when execute from excel hyperlink

Evernote doesn't open internal app links (Ctr+Alt+L) consistently when trying to open the link from EXCEL. I have no problem opening the link from Windows RUN executing it as a command: evernote:///view/87192982/s490/fc0f7168-5326-436b-8a3e-03045f61fabc/a56b41d6-6029-49c8-84f4-3eea71f30719

However once you add the link as a hyperlink cell in Excel, I get inconsistency. Once you click on Excel hyperlink "evernote:///view/..." the Evernote will open the most recent note in Notebook where note is located. 

Evernote v10.4.3 build 2071

Found that excel is replacing the triple slashes into double slashes for Evernote app links. so a link like 

evernote:///view/... would be saved as

evernote://view/..

the solution is to use HYPERLINK formula

=HYPERLINK("evernote:///view/87192982/s490/0419a3e1-27c6-4c95-9ff0-dd07fbce3098/a56b41d6-6029-49c8-84f4-3eea71f30719") but it's much faster just to save the link into the cell and copy it and execute it throw windows RUN

This is happening with all Office apps and I can't figure out a workaround for others since they don't have the formula option of Excel.  I recognize this might not be an Evernote issue, per se, but it is unlikely we'll get a fix from Office.  Any chance Evernote could support a URL that Office will work with?

Hi

I can't get either the HYPERLINK option in Excel nor the Windows 'Run' option to work.

HYPERLINK just opens an MS browser window and automatically shuts it.

Windows Run command just says 'Application not found'

Any ideas?

Regards

Keith