Salesforce integration

• 1 month later...

Salesforce administrators must install Evernote for Salesforce for their team then add Evernote to the page layouts. Evernote for Salesforce is great for opportunities, leads, accounts, contacts, and even custom objects. To get started:

1. Sign in to Salesforce
  2. Install Evernote for Salesforce from the Salesforce AppExchange
  3. Follow the Installation and Administration Guide to complete setup and installation

salesforce training in pune

+ 1 on this topic - same issue for me.

I was wondering whether it had to do with me not being premium (was holding off, as Evernote won't work for us if the Salesforce piece doesn't work at all), but seeing that Shamit has a premium subscription, I'm guessing that can't be the issue.

HI there, I had a chance to sort this out. First, Salesforce / Evernote requires a Business Evernote account and a Professional Salesforce account with REST API turned on. Further, the Evernote "widget" shows up in Salesforce only on the mobile apps or in Firefox (some issue with Chrome, Edge, etc.). It does eventually work with these tweaks and is a super helpful integration.

On 1/11/2021 at 4:16 PM, Shamit said:

HI there, I had a chance to sort this out. First, Salesforce / Evernote requires a Business Evernote account and a Professional Salesforce account with REST API turned on. Further, the Evernote "widget" shows up in Salesforce only on the mobile apps or in Firefox (some issue with Chrome, Edge, etc.). It does eventually work with these tweaks and is a super helpful integration.

This version works with Chrome as well - 1.58; nowhere to be found online, had to get it from customer success

https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t0H000001E2BL

• 9 months later...

Are there any integrations that would be willing to give me a tour of yours? Or have video of it? 

1. What use cases were you satisfying?

2. How did it interact with other fields/notes fields or records? Could you OOTB map it to each of those (fields,  Notes records) Any @mentions, etc work? 

3. How was it organized or what was the object schema like Notebook>Notes for Objects>Records or was it Object>Notes per (Object or Account) 

• 2 months later...

Is it only me, or is this issue coming up once again? I experienced the same issue almost one year ago. After that, everything worked fine until yesterday. All of a sudden, the connection doesn't work! I tried some fixes that I found online, but none of them is working. Honestly, I don't remember what I did last year, but I think I have already tried all the fixes you can find on google and youtube. I think I'll start using revenuegrid soon as their services are similar, and as I understood, they are much more stable.