[Fixed in Version 10.4.4] Bug: Can't Navigate to Certain Notebooks

Go to solution Solved by Shane D.,

Hi everyone,

Simply to report

I upgraded my Evernote (window desktop) from 10.3.7 to 10.4.3 and this new version doesn't work , attempt to load and got an error screen that it can't load the app and suggest to retry, but still crashed even if a retry to load. I take a look from my web version , and everything is fine (all note are there, my account is okays ect...)

I uninstall and back to the version 10.3.7 (I always keep a old version of setup installer) and everything is okay and back to normal.

Have a nice day

• Like 1

Good day Shane,

Yes, exactly!  I got this error screen , but worst than Stacey's case, I don't have acces and Navigate from my Evernote screen, I got only this error page on loading, and of course, reloading the page doesn't work, back to the error page.

I revert back from previous version that the only fix for me now. 

Thanks Shane for your help and time.

15 hours ago, Shane D. said:

@BonskY Thank you for letting me know.

Does your issue sound like this?

Same here, I cannot use any note ore notebooks, I installet again previouse version 10.3.6  and it seems to work fine, so the problem is sure related with the new version

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Shane D. changed the title to Evernote version 10.4.3 crash: Navigating to specific notebooks

Never use real Evernote. I can't synchronize. I have not been able to connect with the support team for more than two months. (Only automatic reply mail is moved) I don’t have to use apps like garbage Never save important content. Save it to another cloud or your own hard disk. I don't know when it will disappear, and Evernote I don't know.

• Shane D. changed the title to [Fixed in Version 10.4.4] Bug: Can't Navigate to Certain Notebooks