LOST ONE HOUR OF WORK!!!

It's incredible how a 2020 app can wipe away one hour of work! I've been a business customer for years and now  the support says it may take 10 days or more!?! 

I had a partial text loss a week ago but that was not as severe as losing one hour of ideas and thoughts!

I was editing a note on my iPad using the new (incredibly buggy!) version 10.1, at a certain point I wanted to modify a word and touched the screen, which Evernote interpreted as a swipe, and the note has become completely empty and the title became the default "Note without a title".  I tried to see if in the "All notes" menu it appeared but nothing. I turned off the WIFI connection and connected to the cloud app, nothing, even the desktop appeared blank without versions! This never happened with previous versions, and I've been an Evernote user since 2006!!!

Reading the forum I saw many other comments about how buggy this version is and this makes me feel even more frustrated.

I'm completely disappointed! 

I hope those in charge listen to all these problems, rollback to previous version and take a long testing period before moving forward.