Problems after trying to "unsung" an old device

I recently received a new iPhone.  Logged into Evernote app first time and it told me I had too many devices synced (I have the basic plan).  Prompted me to choose 1 of the devices to unsync.

I selected my old iPhone, and was left with my new iPhone and my MacBook as my synced devices.

Now each time I try to login on my MacBook or iPhone it refuses and tells me I have too many devices synced.  It will no longer allow me to unsung a device, stating I have already unsynced 2 times this month.  It then kicks me out.

So now, I cannot acmess my account on any device...web app included.  There is no support available to basic users like me.  Years of notes and stuff is now inaccessible to me.  Any suggestions? 

Here are some screen caps of the various messages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Howie

pic 1.jpg

pic 2.jpg

• Level 5*

Hi.  A couple of posts here have mentioned problems with unsyncing limits.  We're a -mainly- user driven forum so don't have any access to check or correct issues - if it's urgent to get access you may have to consider subscribing (even if only for  one month). 

The only other options are 1) set up another free account (you'll need a second email address) to keep your new notes in until the other account unlocks;  2) just wait it out and/ or 3) reach out to Evernote on Twitter @EvernoteHelps - though I'd imagine they're a little busier than usual at the moment...