How to email full copy of note to a non Evernote user

This is what it says in help:

ANDROID

1. Open the note you would like to share.
  2. Tap the menu button (three dots) then tap Share.
  3. Tap the menu button (three dots) on the following screen and select Email copy of note.
  4. Enter at least one email address (or select at least one contact).
  5. Tap Send.

This is not available in the new version. How do we do this now?

• Level 5*

We noticed this feature was removed by design and convinced the support people it was required   
The promised to add it to the feature list - no timeline given

• Level 5
16 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

You can’t - yet.

It is on the list of features still to be released, without a date.

No trust in what we tell ?

OK, I am on iOS,  not on Android, so I don’t know for sure. But the v10-releases are behaving pretty similar, since they are based on the same general framework.

PinkE,  sorry I can't understand your reply.  You are on IOS, I'm on a Mac and IOS V10.1.  I cant and dont need to email from my phone.  I just want to email notes, or copies from Clipper to myself or someone else.  Help!  Or tell me how to get my earlier version back.  I am a paying customer!  Thanks.

• Level 5
56 minutes ago, Idahobob said:

PinkE,  sorry I can't understand your reply.  You are on IOS, I'm on a Mac and IOS V10.1.  I cant and dont need to email from my phone.  I just want to email notes, or copies from Clipper to myself or someone else.  Help!  Or tell me how to get my earlier version back.  I am a paying customer!  Thanks.

All v10 clients run on a common framework called Electron. Because of this, key functions are now there or missing on all clients. There are specifics to the OS used, but much less so than with the versions before. The prior versions were native apps, programmed right for on OS, and not on the same level.

So it is possible to advise on some (not all) aspects of v10 even if running the same release level client on another OS.

P.S. I am a paying user as well, so there at least two of us left ... how nice is that ! 🤑

5 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

All v10 clients run on a common framework called Electron. Because of this, key functions are now there or missing on all clients. There are specifics to the OS used, but much less so than with the versions before. The prior versions were native apps, programmed right for on OS, and not on the same level.

So it is possible to advise on some (not all) aspects of v10 even if running the same release level client on another OS.

P.S. I am a paying user as well, so there at least two of us left ... how nice is that ! 🤑

5 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Thanks PinkE!  Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1

Using the Legacy verion has some quirks as well.  For one,  screen shots are slow to appear in Evernote.  And mysterious blank Evernote windows appear randomly.  Sure hope they make a new and improved version soon.  Are there any alternatives to Evernote?