Hide Notes List

gejjer

Idea

We used to able to easily 'toggle' hiding the notes list by pressing F11 - which is great for focusing on a note and easier than double-clicking on an individual note to open in a separate window.  Used this every day, but has disappeared with the recent 'update'.  Understand benefit of 'full screen' but please not at the expense of this basic control feature.

• Like 1

6 replies to this idea

The feature is still there. I've used it from my desktop app and from the browser. In the new version, hoover above the icon in the upper, right-hand corner of the note editor (third column where you actually write the note) that looks like two arrows pointing at each other. It will say 'expand view'. Click this and all you will see is the note you are writing. Click it again to see the note list. I love how slick the new Evernote looks and the extra features but I still use Evernote Legacy for some things. Happy note writing!

Edited by ta.k.pemgrove
misspelled word
15 hours ago, ta.k.pemgrove said:

upper, right-hand corner of the note editor (third column where you actually write the note) that looks like two arrows pointing at each other.

upper left hand corner on my screen

image.png.2fe246aa8c1ff040875baa74c8b78925.png

• Thanks 1

Came here looking for this same feature.  For me it is still working on an old computer, but Evernote on the new computer does not allow me to hide the note content.  Would love to see this option brought back. 

• Level 5
4 hours ago, macmiller said:

Came here looking for this same feature.  For me it is still working on an old computer, but Evernote on the new computer does not allow me to hide the note content.  Would love to see this option brought back. 

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I just want to be clear on what you're requesting. This thread is about hiding the middle panel, with the list of notes (which may be in snippet, card, side list, etc., view). Are you looking for a way to hide the right column, with the complete, editable view of the current note? If so, take a look at this thread: