(Archived) How to use Evernote for a family to-do list

I really want to use Evernote :)

But I cannot figure out how my husband and I (and, later, our three children) can use Evernote as a family to-do list. We want to be able to create a to-do list that we can both access and modify on our desktops, on the web, and to go.

I've looked through all the great stories of how people use Evernote, but I don't see this as an example anywhere.

Does anyone have any ideas, or can you point me to content I've missed?

Thanks!

I really want to use Evernote :)

But I cannot figure out how my husband and I (and, later, our three children) can use Evernote as a family to-do list. We want to be able to create a to-do list that we can both access and modify on our desktops, on the web, and to go.

I've looked through all the great stories of how people use Evernote, but I don't see this as an example anywhere.

Does anyone have any ideas, or can you point me to content I've missed?

Thanks!

You might be better off using a program designed for "to do" lists, since Evernote is more of a general notetaking program, it may be a bit awkward for this. I'm sure you could all share one account and come up with clever custom searches and tag schemes, but it seems like it would be more trouble than it might be worth.

Archived