Urgent - Premium is not working

I recently paid annually for a premium membership. I use Evernote for university and constantly need to update my Evernote for class, currently my Evernote says I am over my monthly limit and I have used all of my monthly upload limit of 60 MB, this is caused much frustration as I have work to hand in, I am unable to submit a ticket I am not sure why, and I have no access to email support because my account shows up as basic! I don't know what to do, please help. I have gone over my account and billing and I can confirm I have paid the annual fee. What do I do?

• Level 5*

Hi.  You still show as Basic here,  so it would appear your payment hasn't gone through yet - Apple and Evernote do not seem to have a close connection.  Have you tried logging out of everything and restarting your device?  Check with whomever has your payment - what do they say about your upgrade?

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, siennade said:

@gazumped No, what I meant was, I was premium, my payment went through, and everything was fine for a month or two and now its showing up as basic. 

Oh.  OK - in that case is it possible you logged into a new account by accident?  If not you do need to raise a support ticket - try proceeding as 'guest' on the support page to get a number.  If you post that back here we can flag it for an Admin to take a look at.

@gbarry Could you please help? I keep going around in circles with no way to find help. I am a premium user showing up as "basic" and I can't fix it. I've reached the basic limit and am unable to use my premium. I took a screenshot the other day of all my billing and receipts which are now not showing up either. I've already missed a deadline. Please help. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 9.50.42 AM.png