Rename a Notebook

clipnote

• Level 5*
30 minutes ago, onecom said:

how i can rename / change the name from an existing notebook?
Is there a solution?

574188991_ScreenShot2020-11-11at10_46_16AM.png.7fff98d4423380ef3d8df0e82c53ad34.pngThe screenshot is from my Mac
Click on the Notebook icon to access the Notebook Panel
> Right click a notebook > Rename Notebook

2 hours ago, DTLow said:

574188991_ScreenShot2020-11-11at10_46_16AM.png.7fff98d4423380ef3d8df0e82c53ad34.pngThe screenshot is from my Mac
Click on the Notebook icon to access the Notebook Panel
> Right click a notebook > Rename Notebook

oh ok, so i have windows 10 desktop version - there is not the right click option :(

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, onecom said:

oh ok, so i have windows 10 desktop version - there is not the right click option

I'm guessing you are accessing Evernote web from your Windows system, and not using the Windows client.  The Windows client also has the right mouse button menu option.  On the web, select Notebooks, and then from the Notebook list go to the ellipsis (...) menu on the right and the rename Notebook option is there.

• Like 2

If you are using v10 ...click on the notebook you want to change name...then click on the three dots at the top of the list of all notes in that notebook and you will see the option to rename

• Like 1

Hi, I simply want to rename the initial title in my stack, you know where I have subfolders? I have available to me either an Android phone or an iPad. My iPad is an iPad 7 and my Android phone is an Android Samsung Note 10 plus.

In the attached screenshot I circled the ! MM

It appears further down than I prefer to have it appearing so I was going to try

! 1 MM or just

1 MM

BUT IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO CHANGE THIS my apologies my caps lock was on . It is not allowing me to change the MM part. Thanks for anybody's help & input.

Since the update life has been rather challenging trying to figure everything out. They could have at least given us a tutorial on all the changes!

Screenshot_20201120_194109.jpg

I'm having the same issue renaming a notebook STACK (NB renaming an individual notebook within the stack is not a problem).

System:  Windows 10

Actions:

A)  Right-click on the notebook stack name = no pop-up menu  (this seems the most logical way)

B)  Click on the notebook stack name, look for the three dots '...' at the top of the note list = they don't appear

As a check, when I click on a specific notebook, the three dots do appear at the top of the list.  So it seems to be an issue with notebook stacks, not with individual notebooks.

• Confused 1