Can't open Evernote App after update to ios 14.2

I updated my iphone X to ios 14.2 and can NOT open the Evernote App anymore. When click on, I just get the green elephant on the white background. There is nothing to click on - just white screen with green elephant.  Evernote on my laptop is working well.   

On 11/11/2020 at 11:23 AM, dianelc said:

I updated my iphone X to ios 14.2 and can NOT open the Evernote App anymore. When click on, I just get the green elephant on the white background. There is nothing to click on - just white screen with green elephant.  Evernote on my laptop is working well.   

Same here.  Maybe it has to do with our name?    Frustrating, because I haven't been able to use evernote on my iPad or iPhone.  Used to use every day.  Now - nothing. Tips from anyone would be appreciated.  Have not yet upgraded my iPad to 14.2 because I am afraid to go further down the rabbit hole.  Tech advice?

• Level 5

We are running EN v10.1 iOS on 4 devices: iPhones 11 and 6S+, iPads Pro 10.5 and Air 2. All are on iOS 14.2, and we have no issues (besides the older devices are on the slow side, and the general bunch of v10 calamities).

If it is not working for you

1. uninstall the app, dump all data
  2. switch the i-device completely off 
  3. restart (must show Apple logo first)
  4. reinstall the app, log in, wait until the first download is through

It should work now.

• 5 months later...

HI - my iphone 8 has been using the app just fine then yesterday it updated informed me it was checking data base and now gets stuck on a Home screen type advert telling me all my notes are safe. I have removed App and re installed and let phone up date plus switched off and on several times but not getting any where - I have access to my notes on my lap tops but now obviously not when I need them outs side.  25/04/2021 Is this a common problem with this update please? I have raised a help ticket but no answer. Thanks MC