Missing Notes after Update to v 10.3.7 build 2018

Just updated to v 10.3.7 build 2018 and am now missing notes created after 11/1/2020. I created at least two notes yesterday 11/20/2020 which are now missing in the offline and online Evernote apps and are not in the trash. Is anyone else having this issue? I'd like to submit a ticket, but am using the free version, and don't want to start paying for an app that lost 10 days of notes. 

Mac info: 

• Mac OS Mojave, 10.14.6 
  • Had a stable internet connection leading up to and at the time of update

Things I've tried:

• Restarting the desktop app
  • Restarting my computer
  • Checking the web app 
  • Logging out and back in on the web app
  • Downloading the legacy app

I haven't logged out of the desktop app, because it says it has unsynced changes, even though my internet connection is fine. 

I am having very similar issues. Anything I do on the Mac app doesn’t sync anywhere else. I also had the terrifying experience of typing in a note and then watching in horror as the constant sync would just erase what I just wrote. It’s awful. 

I’m a long time premium member and I submitted a support ticket, but they’re saying the wait time is 10-12 days. They’ve also shut off chat completely. I’ve tried tweeting @evernotehelps, but so far, no response. I’ll let you know if I hear anything. 

i went ahead and installed the legacy version yesterday. After a month of battling with the horribly slow and buggy new interface, the old legacy version feels so smooth and fast. And most importantly, everything still seems to be syncing. 

Edited by John_C_Cannon

I was using Evernote v 10.3.7 build 458378 public, Editor: v111.0.14414 and Service: v1.22.6 on MacOS v10.15.7 and this morning 2020-11-12 I experienced the same behaviour with no syncing or rather the effect of seeing what you wrote in a new note just disappear. Everything worked yesterday but today things did not.

I took your advice and installed the Evernote Legacy version Version 7.14.1 (458325 Direct), Editor: 69.3.10951 (15add1e) and on this version syncing works as it should.

I do love Evernote and have been a Premium Member for a year or so, but as of now I have so much info saved/synced in Evernote I cannot afford new Mac-versions with "surprise features" like this. I will keep using the Legacy version until I am sure that this bug is ironed out from newer versions.

• Like 1

I'm having the same problems on v 10.2.4 - notes simply vanish completely without any trace.

Really hoping that the notes data do exist somewhere, in some form that can be retrieved ... but not a lot of hope at this point.

I've lost several days worth of work due to this bug - frustrating to say the least. I've been a Premium member for 10+ years and never had these kinds of problems, but this is causing me to look for another solution.

Someone please help!

• Like 1

Can anyone assist please, I just updated today and have a fundamental problem...

My usual business process is that colleagues push paperwork and email receipts into an Evernote 'inbox' for my attention. I then tag & move these files to other notebooks to keep an archive and in some cases onto a variety of other places for further processing.

Now I cannot drag the pdfs in my note into Xero (via google browser). Interestingly when I dragged them onto the desktop I get a window that tells me my note was 'successfully exported' and offering to "open containing folder" I am guessing this is what is preventing me dragging it into my browser window...

Is there a setting somewhere that I can alter this behaviour.

Thanks for any help you can offer....

• 4 weeks later...