Jump to content
  • 0

Export to HTML option is missing


PeterHowells

Idea

Does anyone know how to enable the option to export to html (if possible) which is missing since the last update, or failing to do that, can anyone point me to where I can download the previous versions of Evernote for Windows so that I can get this option back.

  • Like 1
Link to post

7 replies to this idea

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi all,

in the past I ran regular backups of all my notes for safety reasons. One feature was to export all notes in one step as a kind of Web Page, not as comfortable as Evernote itself, but for the worst case scenario ( my notes get corrupted, evernote is gone etc ) quite useful.

Now I only find the export option into ENEX files any more.

Is the feature to export notes as earlier into  individual documents gone or can I only not find them ?

Many thx

Uwe

Link to post
  • 0
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, Uwe_K said:

Is the feature to export notes as earlier into  individual documents gone or can I only not find them ?

I also use the HTML export option for my backups   
The feature still works well in the  Legacy Product.

Link to post
  • 0
23 minutes ago, DTLow said:

I also use the HTML export option for my backups   
The feature still works well in the  Legacy Product.

I know, but the use of Legacy Product will disappear sooner or later 

 

Having the option to have a readable backup of my data is for me quite essential ( you never know what happens ... )

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 0
  • Level 5*
54 minutes ago, Uwe_K said:

but the use of Legacy Product will disappear sooner or later

That's true, and features will be added to the Version 10 product sooner or later    
I'm dealing with issues in the present time

Link to post
  • 0
20 hours ago, Uwe_K said:

I know, but the use of Legacy Product will disappear sooner or later 

 

Having the option to have a readable backup of my data is for me quite essential ( you never know what happens ... )

 

The same for me, luckily Evernote promised in the latest release note that the export functionality will be extended: hopefully they mean HTML export (pdf would be nice as well)

Link to post
  • 0
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, Desert Dog said:

Is the option to export to HTML gone for good?

Never say never - we've been told export upgrades are pending   
The HTML export option is still available with the Legacy product 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...