Can someone advise if the annotation summary of a PDF feature still exists?  It used to show up and still does for old files but since I upgraded it is not showing up.

Appreciate any help as this was a SIGNIFICANT feature I use routinely.

Proudly using Evernote since 2008 (one of the first paid on App Store 😉

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to figure this one out as well. I LOVED the 'annotations summary' feature and relied upon it heavily. I have been a devoted user for many years and agree newer versions have not delivered improvements.  Another one that drives me crazy if anyone is listening is not being able to delete pages out of a PDF brought into evernote.  How hard can that be? Please, please please bring back annotation summary and add option to delete pages from a PDF!  Thank you!

7 hours ago, mwangen said:

I have been trying to figure this one out as well. I LOVED the 'annotations summary' feature and relied upon it heavily. I have been a devoted user for many years and agree newer versions have not delivered improvements.  Another one that drives me crazy if anyone is listening is not being able to delete pages out of a PDF brought into evernote.  How hard can that be? Please, please please bring back annotation summary and add option to delete pages from a PDF!  Thank you!

you should create a thread in the „requests“ forum regarding deleting pages in a PDF - others may vote for it then, as well.

• 1 month later...