Keyboard Shortcuts (Insert Date) Do NOT Work in Title!

OMG! I cannot believe that I wake up and get to work and have to spend hours trying to get this latest version to work! The date cannot be inserted in the title! This is critical as I have a diary and title each note by the date. I am sure many others do the same and now I cannot use the keyboard shortcut to add the date. 

Also, I do not want to have a preview window. I want all my notes to show and then to double click whatever note I want to pop out and work on. I have already spent an hour trying to get rid of the preview window with no success. 

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
On 11/10/2020 at 3:13 PM, DavidJR said:

OMG! I cannot believe that I wake up and get to work and have to spend hours trying to get this latest version to work! The date cannot be inserted in the title! This is critical as I have a diary and title each note by the date. I am sure many others do the same and now I cannot use the keyboard shortcut to add the date. 

Also, I do not want to have a preview window. I want all my notes to show and then to double click whatever note I want to pop out and work on. I have already spent an hour trying to get rid of the preview window with no success. 

Yes, having the same problem.  There's a lot about this new Mac version I really dislike.  It's a mess basically.