[Fixed in Version 10.3.7] Dragging a note from one notebook to another doesn't work

Go to solution Solved by Shane D.,

I'm on v10.3.6 on the Mac. After this update, dragging notes between notebooks stopped working. When I release the mouse button, the screen flashes but nothing happens, even after waiting for some time. Moving using the Move Note icon works as expected.

v 10.3.6 build 2001 public
Editor: v111.0.14414
Service: v1.22.6
MacOS 10.15.7 (19H15)

I have this issue too. Drag/drop of notes to move them to notebooks is not working in v10.3.6. The interface makes it look like it is working (see screenshot), but it doesn't actually work/move the note. Instead, nothing happens.

I can successfully move the note to a new notebook with the Control+Command+M command, or the move note icon in the note editor. I think this is a bug, not a feature request based on the way the interface visually shows that you can drag/drop the note.2020-11-10_07-31-23.thumb.png.17fe3856995db82bfd423c8e4c2fa192.png 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Hi All,

As per @martinewski, this is a new issue.

We've been able to replicate it, and are in the process of implementing a fix.

Also, I merged in the feature request into this thread as this is a technical issue, and not a feature request.

I'll provide an update as soon as I have more information.

• Like 1
  • Shane D. changed the title to [Version 10.3] Dragging a note from one notebook to another doesn't work
  • Shane D. changed the title to [Fixed in Version 10.3.7] Dragging a note from one notebook to another doesn't work
  • Shane D. unpinned this topic