[Fixed in Version 10.3.7] Dragging a note from one notebook to another doesn't work

Go to solution Solved by Shane D.,

The title says it all. With 10.3.6 EN staff broke the drag and drop feature for note moving between notebooks. It does not do anything anymore when dragging and dropping. I am totally disappointed.

• Like 4
  • Alxa changed the title to Bug: Moving notes per drag and drop broken with EN 10.3.6
12 hours ago, Alxa said:

The title says it all. With 10.3.6 EN staff broke the drag and drop feature for note moving between notebooks. It does not do anything anymore when dragging and dropping. I am totally disappointed.

I can reproduce this. Perhaps there is some sort of conservation law here. As a new feature is added an existing one has to be removed. Or just rubbish QA. Is there not even a simple list of features that somebody goes through and checks before a new release?

This software is becoming even less useable for me as the number of bugs starts to catch up with the number of missing features.

• Shane D. changed the title to [Fixed in Version 10.3.7] Dragging a note from one notebook to another doesn't work