10.3.6: New note count? Internal links?

Hello, i looked carefully before and after updating to v. 10.3.6.  The only way I can see note counts on the left panel (left navigation?) is by clicking  on the notebook list or the tag list.  If that's the intended "new" behavior, it was already present in the previous version.  If it is supposed to happen by hovering over those areas, or expanding the left panel, it isn't happening for me (Win 10).  Rebooting makes no difference.

I am also pretty sure I tested the two types of internal links successfully before the current version.

Is the improvement in dark mode concerning the title bar or edges?  I had tinkered with the settings menu to deal with that issue, so I have not yet noticed the new improvement.

• Don Dz changed the title to 10.3.6: New note count? Internal links?
33 minutes ago, agsteele said:

I don't have the update yet but my reading of the releae notes is that the numbering in the sidebar is off by default. Turn it on in the View menu...

Yup.... it's in the view menu. It's a show/hide option.

2 hours ago, Don Dz said:

Is the improvement in dark mode concerning the title bar or edges? 

Yes the title bar is now dark. Not sure what you mean about edges. My edges take the hint from the operating system... mine are like a browny reddish type colour!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jon/t said:

Yup.... it's in the view menu. It's a show/hide option.

Yes the title bar is now dark. Not sure what you mean about edges. My edges take the hint from the operating system... mine are like a browny reddish type colour!

I cannot see any differences with 10.3.6 for dark mode. Title bar still stays bright grey/white when dark mode toggled. Anyone else seeing no effects?

2 hours ago, agsteele said:

I don't have the update yet but my reading of the releae notes is that the numbering in the sidebar is off by default. Turn it on in the View menu...

The new version was on my computer long before the release notes were posted, thanks.

2 hours ago, Alxa said:

BUG: New note count does not update the counter on notebooks in the "favorite"-section when you delete or move notes until restarting the client or collapsing the favorites...

Sorry if i am missing something, but what "favorite" section in Notebooks?  I am not seeing that feature.  Perhaps it is only visible if you have a very large number of notebooks?

42 minutes ago, Don Dz said:

Sorry if i am missing something, but what "favorite" section in Notebooks?  I am not seeing that feature.  Perhaps it is only visible if you have a very large number of notebooks?

In EN you can mark notes, tags or notebooks as favorite. Then they will show up in the favorites section. So you can have there your favorite notebooks for immediate access.

1 hour ago, Alxa said:

In EN you can mark notes, tags or notebooks as favorite. Then they will show up in the favorites section. So you can have there your favorite notebooks for immediate access.

I see, I am guessing you mean Shortcuts.  Yes I do see a count in shortcuts for those, but when used on the toolbar (old version), there is no count.  Not sure if shortcut will be moveable in the future.

As far as the count bug, it was updated on my computer without restarting, seems to update promptly, both notebooks and tags (in shortcuts).