Notes can't be deleted and new notes can't be added on Mac and Web

Due to my personal reason, I need to delete all my notes (with backup on other note taking app) and import notes into my Evernote. I deleted them in the Legacy version, and it showed me everything is clear. Then I tried to download v10.2.4, the latest Mac version to see if I can import the notes I wanted. During login I face a "service error" message but I could still reach the panel. However, the new app showed me there were still 11 notes with titles shown, empty content with broken thumbnail. I tried to delete them but they appear again, and I tried to add a note but the new note disappeared before I added something.

I also checked the web version and something inconsistent happened. There are 50 notes there. Same, I can't delete these notes, tags and add notes. I restarted my Mac and even logout on Mac app. The app now shows 5 notes instead of 11. The changed number doesn't mean I can do more things.

On my iPad, everything is clear by contrast. Except in the search page I can still see some of my tags and related results. Notes can be added and edited. The new notes on my iPad cannot be seen on Mac and web unless I switch to the Legacy.

That's why many people are concerned of how long the Legacy version can be used, especially when Big Sur is coming soon. Yes I can switch to Legacy first at this moment, but the Legacy can stop working someday and the company doesn't always address customers' concern. I want to give Evernote one more and more try and try to provide a fairer argument. I am sorry even there are no total alternatives of Evernote, I have no choice but to figure out my workflow combining digital and maybe paperwork.

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 4.58.15 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 4.59.32 PM.png