[Fixed in Version 10.5] Specific Individual Notes do not load when selected

Shane D.

Idea

• Level 5

Hi all,

I've seen a few reports of users stating they have specific notes that do not load when they are selected. We are aware of this issue, and it is something we're working to address.

In the meantime, you can often fix this issue by quitting Evernote, and restarting the App.

If quitting/restarting does not resolve the issue, please let me know on this thread.

Also, if this is affecting all of your notes, and not just individual notes, please go here:

I'll be follow-ing up here once I have updated information.

14 replies to this idea

Same problem. ALL note content is blank. I have been using the new version for a while, so I don't think it is a syncing issue. 
I work with Evernote primarily on the desktop app and the same problem exists with old and newly created notes. 

Restart does not fix the problem. 
If I uninstall and re-install, the problem is resolved, but occurs again in just a few days. 
Note content is still present in the web version.
I submitted a support ticket with Evernote logs and screenshot. 

Same issue here. Restarting and re-installing did not seem to fix it. Some notes appear blank in the list and I can't seem to select these. Ones that don't appear blank I seem to be able to select. This is the behavior in card view. In Snipped view I can see some preview text and can select but entire right side editor is blank.

I tried using the website instead and it's the same. Presumably these are actually the same interface ..

I had the same problem.  I couldn't see the content of any of my notes on the Windows desktop version.  I was able to see my notes on the web version.

Restarting didn't work.

I uninstalled, downloaded the latest version, then re-installed.  That fixed my problem.

My newer notes always load, but for older notes, the body does not load.

It is not fixed by restarting.

Sometimes it is fixed by going from the Mac App to the web version of evernote, but for many notes, the same issue is on the web version of Evernote.

• Level 5

Hi All,

Per Austin's post above, this issue should now be fixed in Version 10.5.

I'm locking this thread. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you still encounter this issue.

Please start a new thread if you encounter another issue.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1