(Archived) EN 2.0 URL Feedback

regression

It would be nice to bring up a note's info, see a URL listed and be able to click on it and have the web browser launch. Or, at least be able to copy the text and paste in a web browser.

I am liking the second beta so far. Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.

It would be nice to bring up a note's info, see a URL listed and be able to click on it and have the web browser launch. Or, at least be able to copy the text and paste in a web browser.

Yea, that's in the works. You can see the URL in the note info, but we'll make that clickable.

Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Yea, that's in the works. You can see the URL in the note info, but we'll make that clickable.

Super! That (and formatted re-usable lists) is the only reason I still use NoteEverything for some of my note taking needs, but it only syncs to Google Docs, and the synchronization implementation is poor, so I was really hoping that "linkification" would be coming to Evernote.

Alan

Archived